Morocco Tour
Motorcycle road trip planner

A unique route that includes the best motorcycle roads in Morocco, crossing the mountains of the Middle and High Atlas and the desert. We cross the Atlas Mountains two times, take the three main passes and follow some of the ancient trade routes into the Sahara.

Ride with us   
Please fill out this form to reserve your spot on our Morocco adventure. All the information we ask you to provide is for reservation purposes, such as reservations for HOTEL, restaurants, shows, camel rides and parking. If we are more then ten person we will have a service truck with us. After you provide us with your information, you will be required to pay a deposit of 40% of the total price of the trip. The deposit will be fully refunded if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date. The remaining 60% is due upon your arrival in Tangier.

Do you have any questions? You can always send us an E-Mail or contact us on WhatsApp.

Fill this column for the driver.

Leave this column blank if you are traveling alone. You can add your additional comment at the end of this column.


We are open to collaborations with biker clubs or tourist agencies that offer motorcycle tours. Our programs are well-planned, beautiful, and well-chosen places for all ten days we offer. Five- and four-star hotels, secured parking, and local culinary restaurants. We spend almost a month in Morocco before our customers arrive to book everything and make our fellow driver's stay in Morocco pleasant and fulfilling with new experiences.

Contact us with your offer. We are open for new ideas.

Questo sito fa uso di cookie per migliorare l’esperienza di navigazione degli utenti e per raccogliere informazioni sull’utilizzo del sito stesso. Leggi Privacy